Touch Mobile is powered by Globe Telecom's technology and network. Touch Mobile addresses the consumer segment in the broad middle-class category emphasizing family-orientation.
Press Release Date: May 15, 2008 "The NTC approved the assignment by wholly-owned subsidiary Innove Communications of its Touch Mobile consumer prepaid subscriber contracts in favor of Globe Telecom."
Globe To Manage TM Subscribers
This means that Globe Telecom would be managing all migrated consumer mobile subscribers of TM, in addition to existing Globe subscribers.
GLOBE AND TOUCH MOBILE - GCASH SERVICE:
- Globe or Touch Mobile subscribers
- Download GCASH Menu
- Clients can Cash-In or Cash-Out at accredited GCASH outlets
- Enrollment is no longer required for this service
- To perform GCASH transaction in other outlets other than the bank, please visit Globe Website at www.myglobe.com.ph
2. Fill up the GCASH Service Form and submit it to the teller/cashier along with valid ID for verification.
3. Pay Cash (Cash-In amount + applicable service fee) to the Cashier or Teller
4. Cashier or Teller will send you GCASH to you or to the intended recipient equivalent to the Cash-In amount paid
5. Bank will receive a confirmation message. You or your recipient will also receive a notification message with the same reference number
6. Take official receipt (for the charges if applicable) and copy of the GCASH service form from Bank
7. Visit your nearest Rural Bank branch
8. Fill up the GCASH Service Form and submit to the teller/cashier along with valid ID for verification.
9. Ask for the mobile phone number that the bank-branch uses for GCASH transactions
10. Send your GCASH to the MOBILE PHONE NUMBER given by the Cashier or Teller
11. Cashier or Teller will pay you Cash (Cash-out amount less applicable service charge)
12. You receive a notification message. Bank will also receive a confirmation message with the same reference number.
13. Take official receipt (for the charges) and copy of the GCASH service form from Bank